Saturday, March 23, 2013

Appeal To My Readers


 Thank you to all who have taken the time and effort to read my disjointed observations on a variety of topics.  Especially to those who have made comments to the post, or to me directly and indirectly.  Thank you for your words of support and your feedback.

I would love to hear from more of you.  Are there things which might be unclear to you?  Perhaps I am too accustomed to my surroundings and may need to clarify things.  Are there things you'd like me to elaborate on?  Other questions that I haven't addressed yet?
Perhaps you, or someone you know, has had similar or even opposing experience to my own.  Maybe you think I'm a whiny bitch who deserves everything that has happened and more.  Perhaps you might think I'm being a naive  about some things, or maybe you might agree.  I'd like to know what your thoughts are.

If you know of any other sites or resources that might be related to the topics presented, feel free to share them in this forum.  If you have any research that either concurs with or opposes any of my assertions, I like to know about them.  I'm particularly interested to hear about the situations and conditions of convicts, prisons, and sex offenders in states other than Arizona.
If you know of resources that might contribute to my growth, healing, recovery, and spiritual development, emotionally and psychologically, I'm always welcoming of suggestions.  Perhaps other readers might benefit from these as well.

And by all means, pass this blog URL on to others who might have any interest in the topics presented - even if it's just for them to feel better about their own life situations!  Sometimes it's helpful to have a solid, real - life example of "it could be worse".  I feel this way when I see the conditions of those in the maximum security yard where I work.
If any of my essays are appropriate to any publications, or to other web sites, I give my express permission to share them, though I'd love to know about it.

While my intentions of this blog are to promote awareness and to perhaps help others, it is also very much a form of therapy for myself, and I get little true feedback, counting, criticism, or support in this environment and I would welcome any from you all.
Thank you again and I continue to send thoughts of loving kindness (metta), compassion, peace,  and joy to all of you.

Sincerely,
The Caged Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment