Monday, September 22, 2014

A Personal Notice

I just want to provide a bit of intel to those of you who write to me.

Unfortunately for me, it's a pretty small number, but the quality makes up for the quantity! Thank you so much for writing, you cannot possibly fathom how much it means to me. Over the past few months, there have been a couple of instances of mail getting "lost" that I know of. So...if you ever write and DON'T hear from me within a few weeks, either your letter didn't get here or my reply didn't make it to you. I ALWAYS reply to every letter within two weeks, usually far less. Just so you know. To anyone else, I'm still here!

Letters still mean as much, if not more, than ever. You can get my address from the blog master or even write to me through this blog and I'll get it, eventually.

Also, to those who wrote such beautiful letters of support for my commutation of sentence: thank you, thank you, and thank you. Unfortunately, I was denied a Phase II hearing, so with that my last hope for any sort of early release has been extinguished. The criteria that they seemed to be looking for did not align with any research I had done, or really the application itself. As I could not be present at the hearing, and as no family or friends with in-depth knowledge of my case were able to be there, I didn't stand a chance. That doesn't diminish my appreciation for your support.

So, I'll be right here for a spell and I could use your support, communication, thoughts, and ideas more than ever. Feel free to let me know if there is anything you'd like to see in this blog.

Peace and loving kindness to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment